YESYLOVELY

Pages

  • Home
  • Twitter
  • thebookvagrant
  • lifeandthings
  • About Me

Monday, August 1, 2011

relaxed and comfortable

relaxed and comfortable
Posted by Yesy
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Search...

Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | Book Blog | BookTube

LATEST POSTS

  • L'oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Review
    I was actually working on another, much larger post, when I realized: well, why not just make a post specifically for this mascara? So here...
  • FAVORITES | July 2016
    This Summer I've really been trying to focus on my skin, and I think my favorites really reflect that. I normally have dry, sensitiv...
  • Style Inspiration: Yoon Eun Hye (Go Ah Jung)
    I have wanted an olive trench coat from the moment I started watching Lie to Me . I absolutely love Go Ah Jung's style in that it is ve...
  • Mini Drugstore Haul
    I originally just walked in for a cleanser and a foundation, and this is what happened. I regret nothing! v(^.^)/
  • Thrift Store Finds!!
    This post is super late, but school started and it started with a bang, I already have two midterms next week! Any way, there are honestly n...
  • Lip Favorite: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 06 | Review + Swatches
             I recently purchased this lipstick and I have been wearing it nonstop ever since. I have been loving wearing a really simple m...
  • Lip Favorite: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten
    The packaging has worn off so much...can you see how well loved this is?
  • Haul: Korean Pore Care
    While I normally swear by my Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque  when it comes to pore issues; however, these last few weeks, my pores have ...
  • Recent Makeup Haul
  • Favorite 90's Inspired Lip Products
    The 90's are back and they're better than ever! Brown lipstick, matte foundation and super defined contouring have been taking o...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.