Monday, August 1, 2011

Lovin' Long Hair

I have had long hair for as long as I can remember and although last year I experimented and cut my hair short, I admit that I have missed my long hair since then. I have never really taken care of it (I never even got proper haircuts and always opted to cut my own hair instead) until recently. 

Although I have never been a huge Miley Cyrus fan I admit, that girl has always had amazing hair (long and short) and I have always been uber jealous of it., especially her long hair. 
That is why over the last year I have dedicated myself to my hair and it has been paying off. I have tried and experimented with different hair products but by far, this has been my favorite: 
Organix: Nourishing Coconut Milk, Shampoo, Conditioner & Split Ends Mender 

It is gentle but effective. Because it is Sulfate Free, it doesn't lather as much as normal shampoos, but unlike other sulfate free products I've tried, this one actually leaves my hair feeling clean.  It is extremely moisturizing and  the effect if pretty noticeable.  
The smell is a little strong so if you are considering this make sure you smell it before hand and see if you like it. I believe the conditioner and shampoo cost a little over $6 each and the split ends mender a little over $5 at Walmart (where I bought mine.)


What about you guys? What hair products do you love right now? Do you prefer long hair or short hair?