Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Style Inspiration: Yoon Eun Hye (Go Ah Jung)

I have wanted an olive trench coat from the moment I started watching Lie to Me. I absolutely love Go Ah Jung's style in that it is very chic and professional, yet also very comfortable and flowy.

While this is honestly not the chicest piece by itself, it can definitely be dressed up. It is also perfect for everyday and rainy days. 
While her style may not appeal to all, as everything is rather baggy and shapeless, to me it is something that can be worn on days when you just don't wake up on the right side of the bed. It is like a chic upgrade on sweats and a t-shirt and I absolutely love it!





I have searched high and low in stores here in the states for months (even thrift shops) and I have found nothing. Again this might have been due to the fact that it was summer and stores don't usually sell these pieces in the summer. Now that it is almost Autumn, however, I have found a couple of places that sell these. 
Yesstyle.com has a variety but I think this one is my favorite. It is a bit pricey ($105) and I honestly don't want to spend that much money on just one piece of clothing right now. So as happy as I was actually finding it,  my search continued, still keeping hope, and I stumbled into a similar jacket closer to home. Oh how I love you Forever21!! Yet, I am sad to say that although it is cheaper ($32.80) I like the yesstyle jacket more. The Forever21 jacket is thinner and will likely only be good for the rest of the summer and beginning of Autumn, while the yesstyle jacket appears thicker so it could be worn during the Autumn and Winter. Although I guess for $70 less it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to just wear a cardigan underneath, right? 
I'm honestly still battling it out in my head right now. I don't know which one to get. What do you guys think? Yesstyle or Forever21? 
Help?!
She also had amazing bags! I fell in love with each and every bag she used.

PS: The Lie to Me I'm refering to is a Korean drama, not the cancelled American TV series (which I also happen to love by the way.) It is a short (16 episode) romantic comedy that is absolutely hilarious. I am still in love with their Coke kiss! >.<
(Subtitles available in dozens of languages)