Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lip Favorite: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 06 | Review + Swatches


   
     I recently purchased this lipstick and I have been wearing it nonstop ever since. I have been loving wearing a really simple monotone champagne eye with a super bold lip, and this has been one of my main picks (I have a post coming up about the other two).

   
 
   The Rimmel by Kate lipsticks are amazing. They have a bit of a sweet vanilla-y scent that reminds me of the smell of raspados de vainilla. (Anyone familiar with those? Only me? Ok.) I find that they are really moisturizing, and they have an above average lasting power. The color selection is also amazing and highly varied.

PROS:
long lasting
highly pigmented
moisturizing
inexpensive
smells good (?)

CONS:
smell (?)
I really can't think of anything else. 



Pigmentation: 5/5
Staying Power: 4/5
Texture: 4.5/5
Overall Quality: 4.5/5




You can find the Rimmel lipsticks at most drugstores and they retail for about $5.

Are you a fan of the Rimmel by Kate lipsticks? What are your favorite shades? Let me know in the comments below!