Sunday, May 12, 2013

Worth the Hype: Wet n' Wild Comfort Zone Palette + Swatches

      Am I late on the bandwagon or what? I have heard amazing things about this palette for years all throughout the blogosphere and YouTube-sphere(is that a thing?) but was never inclined to buy it. Until now. 

      The shadows are all amazingly pigmented & the texture is very buttery. The colors are easily blend able & wearable but the darker colors are perfect for a smokier, more dramatic look. I have been using it nonstop for the past few weeks & it has officially replaced my Naked palette. So yeah, it's that good!




Left Side: Definer, Crease, Eyelid & Browbone

Right Side: Definer, Crease, Eyelid & Browbone
      The Definer color on the right side is particularly beautiful as it is a holographic(?) brownish blue? It is really hard to describe and impossible to accurately photograph. The rest of the colors are great basic neutrals. I will say, however, that if you are not a fan of shimmers this is definitely not for you. There are certainly no mattes in this just frost or shimmer. 

Pigmentation: 5/5
Staying Power: 4/5
Texture: 4.5/5
Blendability: 4.5/5
Overall Quality: 4.5/5

      They honestly feel a lot more expensive & luxurious than they are & I highly recommend them. The palette retails for about $4.99 at your local Target or online in the Wet n' Wild website. 


Any other products worth the hype I should know about? Let me know in the comments below!