Saturday, April 27, 2013

Lip Favorite: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten


The packaging has worn off so much...can you see how well loved this is?

I am a huge fan of Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains (try saying that 5 times fast!) but this is by far my favorite.

Smitten is a deeper hot pink with berry tones. I find that this color is really versatile for any season as it is deep enough to wear in the Fall and Winter, but not too dark for Spring and Summer.

The application of these sticks is very fast and easy, and the fact that they are stains makes them very convenient for a long school or work day.

One thing I will say about these stains: be a bit careful if you have dry lips. They are not drying per se, but because I have naturally dry lips, I find myself applying a bit of lip balm throughout the day.

If you are not into brighter, more colorful lipsticks, I can recommend Honey from the same line. It is a gorgeous natural pinky nude that is perfect for everyday. It is another of my personal favorites.




Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain retail from $7.50-$9 in most drugstores.



Have you tried these yet? What colors are your favorites?