Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lip Favorite: Wet n' Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Purty Persimmon | Review + Swatches


     Been looking for a superb, inexpensive, bright, orange lipstick? Well, look no further because this Wet n' Wild lipstick is perfection & the best part? It'll only set you back $2!



     Purty Persimmon is a semi-matte orange lipstick with a slight hint of red that is perfect for the Spring & Summer. The pigmentation on Wet n' Wild lipsticks is amazing and the staying power is rather good as well. The downside to these lipsticks is that they can be a slight bit drying, but if I occasionally apply some lip balm on top the dryness doesn't bother me.  




Lip Swatch (In Natural Light)
Please try to ignore the blurred out mess. Photoshop is not one of my strengths. 

Pigmentation: 5/5
Staying Power: 4/5
Texture: 3.5/5 
Overall Quality: 4/5

     Over all, I highly recommend this color to anyone adventurous enough to wear this. I also highly recommend these those of you who are beginning to experiment with brighter lipsticks. Since these lipsticks are so inexpensive it is a really good way to experiment with color and discover your preferences without spending a lot. 

Any other Wet n' Wild colors I should try? Let me know in the comments below.