Saturday, September 17, 2011

Thrift Store Finds!!

This post is super late, but school started and it started with a bang, I already have two midterms next week! Any way, there are honestly not many thrift stores in my town except for the typical Goodwill, Savers and The Salvation Army, and I ended up going to Goodwill. Most of the items I bought were about $3-$5...unfortunately I don't really remember the exact prices. Without further ado, this is what I found:

over-sized jean shirt
 I've been wanting one of these for a while. It can look great by itself with a waist belt and jeggings, or over dresses to give them a casual feel.
This particular shirt I bought because I wanted to transform it into this:
I actually love to sew, but I am not confident enough in my skills to properly do this so I might ask my mother to help me a bit for this. 

This shirt is actually a lot nicer in person. I think I'll wear it with a high-waisted skirt of high-waisted pants and it'll look amazing!

I have actually worn this already and I love it. The problem I have with this is that the fabric becomes wrinkled very easily, which is inconvenient but I still like it. I wore it with jeggings and a skinny red belt, a girl at the mall actually complemented me on it and asked where I bought it. :) 

This was my last purchase. I really wanted an oversized sweater and I really loved this one when I saw it. It was love at first sight.

It seems that my mantra for this trip ended up becoming oversized. I got everything oversized!! I am disappointed I didn't find any maxi skirts or any good jewelry but I am still happy with my purchases. 


 I also stopped by a Starbucks near the store. 

On my way out I took a picture of a squirrel on a tree. It was eating and I thought it was adorable so I snapped a picture. I think it actually posed for me.  I met a super model squirrel!!