Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A little free time...

I personally love cooking and baking. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time for it anymore. This weekend, however, I managed to find some time to cook something simple. I made churros and mac n' cheese! ^^
Weird combination, I know, but I actually ate them separately and not together. I didn't have a lot of time and the churros took up more time than I had expected them to so I had to make myself a quick lunch.
The churros were absolutely perfect alongside a warm cup of coffee. I will definitely need to find time to make these when it finally begins to rain. Eating churros with a warm cup of coffee while listening to the rain outside...oh how wonderful it will be! 
Without further ado, here are the pictures: 
Churros!
Mac n' Cheese
(I really did make this myself. I promise! ^^)