Tuesday, December 11, 2012

November Favorites || 2012


Please excuse the lateness of this post, but school has been insane and I've just had time to breathe lately.

These are all of the products I have been loving this month, so without further ado, let's get started!



Urban Decay Original Naked Palette
I finally had enough money in my "Naked palette Fund" to buy this during the Urban Decay Friends & Family sale a few weeks ago. I am in love! The pigmentation of the shadows is really good, the matte shadows are not powdery or chalky, and I am overall really impressed. Because this is the first high end eyeshadow palette I have invested in, I do think it is definitely worth the $50 & I most definitely recommend it.

Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Cream Eyeliner (Demolition)
The perfect dark brown eyeliner. Unlike most other brown eyeliners I have tried, this does not have any reddish tones in it, which makes it the perfect everyday eyeliner for me. I also picked this up during the Friends & Family sale for only $4! 

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (Translucent) 
I have heard quite a few things about this powder from the youtube beauty community for a while now, o I decided to give it a go. I am impressed. I have really dry skin and this powder surprisingly  didn't make my face look caky or powdery at all. I am very impressed & with it being $4 I think it might be worth a try if you are looking to buy a new powder.

e.l.f. Studio Blush (Mellow Mauve)
Definitely a very underrated product. I had originally purchased this months ago but refused to try it out until recently. I am obsessed. It is definitely a different color than I typically go for, but it looks really nice on & it is perfect for the Holiday season (I think).

L'Oreal Lineur Intense Eyeliner (Black Mica)
An old favorite of mine. Admittedly, I haven't used this in years, but as I had been obsessed with it back in the day, I decided to give it another try. I do really like it. It definitely isn't the blackest eyeliner I have ever tried, but it is black enough. It definitely does have a good lasting power on me & it doesn't smudge. Not sure if it was worth the $8, but I do really like it nonetheless.

Revlon Lipstick (Berry Rich)
This lipstick is amazing! I don't know why this hasn't been talked about before. Granted, I wasn't in love with it when I first bought it, but man am I obsessed with it now. It is perfect and bold enough to wear everyday for a bit of color. If you are someone that doesn't completely love red lipstick on an everyday basis, but still wants something a bit dramatic, try this out! You will not regret it I promise you. (You can see me wearing it here...if you are interested.)

Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil
As I stated before, I have really dry skin. This is a product I have been looking into for a while now, and I finally bought it. This oil is amazing. It absorbs into the skin really well and it doesn't leave an oily residue. I have also seen improvement in my acne scars, which is a plus since this isn't something that the product is advertised to do. 
It is a rather small dropper bottle and it is around $15, so it's an investment, but I do really like it.

Origins Super Spot Remover
Another investment I made recently. While this tiny bottle retails for about $15, trust me, it is worth it. This does a really good job at drying out breakouts and while it can leave your skin a bit dry afterwards, a good moisturizer can counteract that effect. If you tend to suffer from a lot of breakouts, this might be something that you can look into.


So that is all of the products I have been loving this November. I hope you guys find this post at least somewhat helpful, and if you have any questions or any product suggestions, please leave them in the comments. 


I do have a youtube channel, in case any of you were interested. I am trying to upload more often, but seeing as I am going away for a month this Christmas, I might not upload as much. It would be really nice if you could at least go and check it out though. I'll (hopefully) post again soon, but for now: Happy Holidays!