Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ulta Haul.

50% OFF SALE +20% OFF COUPON=LOVELY NEW MAKEUP 


I love sales and coupons! Ulta was having a 50% OFF sale
 on certain brands earlier this month and I also had a 20% 
off coupon from the Ulta Rewards program. That means 
that I got all of this for less than $20! I love deals!

Beauty Sponge
A knockoff of the ever-so-popular beauty blender,
expect this one was only $5. Haven't tried it enough to
decide whether I love it or not.


Maybelline Super Stay 24HR Concealer
I've tried this before and I really liked it for my under eye circles. The specific color I picked is way to light for me to use for any other imperfections in my face, but again, it works wonders on under eye circles. 
Top: Blended;; Bottom: Swatched
 NYX Glitter (Eye Shadow?)
Not much to say about these...


Revlon Lip Butters 
Most of the lip butters were sold out by the time I got there so I ended up getting these 2 (the last ones). I got Peach Parfait and Berry Smoothie. I LOVE THESE! Peach Parfait is definitely my favorite. It has some glitter (not chunky) that just makes your lips look lovely. I will definitely buy myself some more of these!



Left: Berry Smoothie;; Right: Peach Parfait
Although they don't look much different in the swatch, you can definitely distinguish the colors a bit more on the lips. 
Berry Smoothie (Pinkier)

Peach Parfait (Peachier&can you see that lovely glitter?)