Saturday, June 23, 2012

New Lipsticks!

I am still not over my lipstick craze, if anything, I think it has gotten worse. This time, I opted for a few peachier, more summery lipsticks. I've been on the hunt for a bright coral lipstick for the summer and I finally found it.  




I've never been one to wear matte lipsticks but I really like the formulation and color selection of the Revlon lipsticks. This color is a good choice if you are looking for a semi nude shade that will not completely wash your lips out. 

I absolutely love this coral color and I definitely know it'll be one of my favorites this summer. The color is beautiful and not too orange, which is a problem some coral lipstick shades have. You can also really build it up if you want a super bright lip color or you can lightly dab it on your lips for a slight tint. 


These lipsticks are amazingly pigmented and overall really great. I think Revlon is hands down one of the best (if not the best) drugstore brand and their lipsticks are always amazing quality. I got them for roughly $4.50 at my local Walmart which is actually significantly cheaper than other drugstores I have checked out.

Do you guys have any summer lipstick favorites? I already have a few others I am currently eyeing but I'd love to hear some of your faves. Let me know in the comments below! :)